Tuesday, May 10, 2011

My First Wedding Cake

                                                           My roommate Laura let me
                                                   make her wedding cake, she was very
                                                     brave because I had never done any
                                                      thing like this before.  Thanks Laura!
This is another shot.  She had me only do the top layer as cake because they weren't going to serve it.  The other two were styrofoam.  I was living at Bear Lake at the time and had to drive through the canyon to Logan to deliver it, that was quite an adventure.  Luckily I had help from my friend Ally or else it wouldn't have made it!  I have learned a lot about transporting since then.

No comments:

Post a Comment