Sunday, August 21, 2011

Whitney's Sweet 16

 This cake was for a Sweet 16 Birthday for Whitney.  I had so much fun making it because I learned how to do zebra print and I got to work with black fondant!  So fun!  I love they ideas she had and had a great time taking those ideas and making a cake just for her. 
It was a Neopolitan cake, Vanilla with strawberry cream cheese frosting on the bottom, chocolate with cream cheese in the middle, and strawberry cake with chocolate cream cheese on the top.  I loved the jewels and the W on the top.  Happy Birthday Whitney!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Marli! I wanted to let you know that I nominated you for a Liebster Award. You can find out more on my page:

    http://martyandwendyabbott.blogspot.com/2012/01/liebster-award.html

    Congrats and keep up the great job with your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Marli , My Sweet 16 Is Coming Up July 21 And I Really Like This Cake, And I Was Wondering If You Can Contact Me , I Would Love For You To Make My Cake, Thanks

    ReplyDelete